A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Johnston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnston
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnston Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Johnston, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnston has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric C Johnston MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric C. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Eric Johnston has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Johnston practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bountiful, UT.
See Bountiful Surgeons.