A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Johnston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Johnston, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Lakeview Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric C Johnston MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric C. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Eric Johnston has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Eric Johnston practices Orthopaedic Surgery near , .