Dr. Eric Mueller MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

September 10th, 2015
One of the best physicians I have seen! He is always willing to take time to give explanations and make sure that his patients feel comfortable with the treatment plan.

April 23rd, 2014
Erosive Osteoarthritis
He has a warm, caring and explosive personality which makes it so comfortable to be there for a visit. He does not rush a patient and he explains what he is doing and answers every question that a patient asks. I am fortunate to have an excellent doctor.

January 9th, 2014
20year Patient, but last 2years has been terrible service and
The worst offense was when I was given a full bag of saline in conjunction with my Biologic. I called the office phone numbers, but all numbers are translucent and cannot reach any doctor, office manager, or infusion scheduling. The main point of the letter is to notify you of the personal experience I receive and I have been at this practice for over 15years. I have undergone rigorous treatments and my last 3 doctor’s visits have been with PA and I haven’t seen my doctor’s in over 7 months. I come in for my infusions every month and though infusion department is getting better, the doctors literally have seen me for a total 25minutes in 1 year. Once time was literally 2minutes and then he had a phone call from another Doctor’s patient and here I sit and wanted to ask him about more treatment and was shown the exit. The Infusion Scheduling has been horrible for around about 6 months, I called 3 times and left clear concise messages from 9am to 5pm and was not returned a call back. I finally called the infusion dept. and they transferred me to Patty and she said that I had to be scrutinized or vetted for lack of a better word for infusion appointments. She said she could only schedule 1 treatment at a time and she had to call for benefits. I have been coming there for over 15 years and 8 years on Biologic and I just couldn’t get her to schedule my infusion appointment. She then told me that she would schedule and then call me back with time and date, and she said, all will be done as availability. I have to say, Up until 2years ago Arthritis Northwest was run pretty well and now the patient care has taken a nose dive along with scheduling and the cancelled doctor’s visits and not rescheduling and trying to schedule my infusions for up to 6 months has now become impossible. • Infusion- Biologic $7,000 per infusion was given whole Saline bag in conjunction with Biologic • Cancelled Doctor’s visits, never called back for rescheduling. • Re-scheduling Biologic Infusion Treatments, Staff was Rude and was giving me Red Tape Run-around. • Doctor’s appointment lasted 2minutes and $180 per apt est. that’s $5,400 per hour because of this incident. • In the future, I expect to be able to schedule my Infusion appointments at least 6months into the future without a band of questioning my insurance and their attitude about shifting my appointments to accommodate my schedule, not the scheduler. • Doctor’s to issue an apology for not giving me adequate time and have an immediate rescheduling of appointment if cancelled by doctor.

October 25th, 2013
I have to take time off work to go to medical appts so I don't like my time being wasted. After the assistant left and I was waiting for doctor I heard someone outside talking with medical staff about a recent concert they attended and other superficial things for about 10 minutes. I remember thinking I sure hope that is not my doctor and low and behold it had been him wasting my time. I told him early on what goals I had for our time together but he seemed to have a different agenda. I like to be included and that did not happen. Then abruptly he seemed to realize he had another patient and got up and started to leave the room without even addressing my #1 request or summarizing what would come next. I had to follow him out asking for clarity and reminding him of my #1 request and he threw out some ideas in the hallway before going into his next patient.

February 19th, 2013
Haven't found another like him
I saw Dr. Mueller in 2006 in Tucson, AZ. Almost 7 years since my first appointment with him and I have yet to find another Rheumy who was as thorough and made me feel that I could relax and let him be the investigator of my symptoms. He not only listened to me, but he heard and his follow-ups where just as thorough. Wish he was back in my neck of the woods.

January 12th, 2009
ethically questionable, medically distressing
Extremely inexperienced and unprofessional. Was not board certified at the time he claimed to be...very distressing with regards to medication applications. Unfortunately, I would not recommend to anyone.