A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Callaghan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Callaghan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Callaghan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Callaghan has 13 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center - Wabasha
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric B Callaghan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric B. Callaghan practice?
- Dr. Eric Callaghan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Callaghan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Marshfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Cadott, WI.
See Marshfield Radiologists.