A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Callaghan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Callaghan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Callaghan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Callaghan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Callaghan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Callaghan has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- St Elizabeth Medical Center - Wabasha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric B Callaghan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric B. Callaghan practice?
- Dr. Eric Callaghan has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Callaghan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Marshfield, WI.
See Marshfield Radiologists.