A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Callaghan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Callaghan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Callaghan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Callaghan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Callaghan graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Callaghan has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- St Elizabeth Medical Center - Wabasha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric B Callaghan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric B. Callaghan practice?
- Dr. Eric Callaghan has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Callaghan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Marshfield, WI.
See Marshfield Radiologists.