Dr. Eric Caplan MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 3rd, 2016
Pleasant experience
I saw Dr Caplan for a severe allergy reaction. The tests were done the during my initial appt, and Dr Caplan discussed the results after they were measured. Both he and his nurse (Katie) were very pleasant. I did not feel rushed at all, and had I more than one or two questions, I'm sure the good doc would have taken the time to answer them. I will go to him in a year for a followup, and am happy I found him. I definitely recommend him.

November 5th, 2015
Fantastic allergist
My son has multiple food allergies and Dr. Caplan has been phenomenal in helping us manage them. He has gone above and beyond to help us get what we need for my son's nutrition. The office staff is friendly and helpful as well.

June 12th, 2015
Best allergist in town!
Dr. Caplan took the time to understand my allergy issues and I was very pleased with my treatment.

April 27th, 2015
I visited this doctor. Was sent for blood work. It's been almost two weeks and have not received the results of my blood work. I've called over 5 times, left messages and still have not received a response from this physician. I would not recommend using this allergist.

May 10th, 2013
Terrible. Office staff is borderline incompetent and only concerned about the insurance card. Office help appears to think they are MD's which makes the experience entirely abysmal. How can you have a competent doctor that cannot hire a secretary. Bad experience and not overly impressive with his CV in general. There are better in COS

January 17th, 2013
Excellent doctor
I was impressed with Dr. Caplan's bedside manner more than anything else. He was very honest and direct, and not at all arrogant. I had previously seen another allergist at National Jewish who had accurately diagnosed systemic mastocytosis. I decided to see Dr. Caplan because he was closer and I had heard good things about him. We talked about the other doc I had seen for this issue, and I communicated to him that this other doc had recommended a bone marrow biopsy to confirm the diagnosis. Dr. Caplan had heard of this other doc and told me that if I was going to get this done that the other doc should read the test. He wasn't dowlplaying his own abilities, but it was apparent that he had great respect for this other doc and didn't let his ego get in the way of his professional judgement. That's a winner in my book!

April 12th, 2012
Blessed to be treated by him
Dr. Caplin was able to determine I had a very serious immune and blood problem going on and got me to a wonderful hematologist so I credit him with helping to save my life! I had seen around 5 other specialists and they all failed to do any blood testing and missed the seriousness of the problem, and I was getting in pretty bad shape when Dr. Caplin caught it.