A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Capulla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Capulla, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Capulla graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Capulla has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Capulla MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric Capulla practice?
- Dr. Eric Capulla has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Capulla practices Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists.