A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Carlisle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Carlisle is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Carlisle, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlisle graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Carlisle has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Stark Carlisle MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Carlisle practice?
- Dr. Eric Carlisle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Carlisle practices Emergency Medicine near Tarzana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA and Manhattan Beach, CA.
See Tarzana Emergency Physicians.