A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Carson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Carson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Carson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Carson graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric W Carson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric W. Carson practice?
- Dr. Eric Carson has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Carson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Orthopedic Surgeons.