Dr. Eric Carson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

May 26th, 2015
Love Dr Carson. He saved my shoulder.

May 20th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
He was very professional, answered my questions.listened to my concerns.Fixed my shoulder & Has a sense of humor. My kind of Doc. I will need my other shoulder done and will return to Dr.Carson for that one also.

August 25th, 2014
Med Student
Very good doctor. I was seen by Dr. Yang, his resident. Both of them were wonderful. Performed the needed tests on my knee, read my MRI quickly and I was scheduled for surgery within 2 weeks.

December 11th, 2013
broken ankle patient
Three years later, my ankle is in great shape. My physical therapists were very impressed with the range of movement I was able to achieve after a complicated injury. Dr. Carson explained everything to me and I now have only a scar to show for my injury. He isn't Mr. Rogers, but he was certainly never rude and he did everything that needed to be done. I honestly don't understand the complaints about rudeness and arrogance, I thought he was polite and very easy to talk to.

June 16th, 2013
Need Advise
I have been a patient of Dr .Carson for six years now. I have gone under the knife with him twice and another Dr. once .My knee is still not right I still have a MMT . Dr Carson suggest getting the injection so I have a couple of times. This last time it has not work as well. Dr Carson doesn't explain why he doesn't want to to surgery on my knee . What should I do ?

February 14th, 2013
Terrible communicator
This doctor is not a good communicator. He is rude and his exams are a joke. He does not tell you things, and you have to read your medical reports to know what your diagnosis is and what treatment he is recommending. His main nurse is rude, too. Dont trust your future with this group.

November 19th, 2012
Good beside manners
Dr Carson is a very pleasant, friendly Doctor.He takes his time with you and explains everything that is going on with your medical issue.He has very bedside manners always enters the room with a smile on his face.

July 7th, 2012
Dr. Carson was rude and very disrespectful. I really wanted to continue being his patient but felt like a I was an interruption in his day. Because of his rude behavior and nasty attitude I wouldn't recommend him

June 21st, 2012
WARM & FUZZY ??
I SEE THE DR. FOR A MEDICAL OPINON, NOT EMOTIONAL SUPPORT. THAT'S WHAT I PAY FOR, NOT A LUNCH DATE.TO THIS END , HE HAS FINE CLINICAL SKILLS, INSPIRES MY CONFIDENCE.I HAVE NO PROBLEM GOING "UNDER THE KNIFE " WITH DR CARSON

July 10th, 2011
Worst experience ever with a doctor
Not only was this doctor over an hour late, he didn't even apologize or explain. He obviously had no idea who I was or why I was there even though the referring physician sent over all my records/x-rays/MRIs. He was rude and dismissive and his cursory 2 minute exam was a joke. Much to his arrogant surprise, I "walked out on him" after his bad attitude and condescending remarks finally brought me to tears.

October 7th, 2010
Certified Nursing Assisstant
My experience with Dr. Carson and his team was wonderful. The staff treats you like family. I felt so at ease with being Dr. carsons patient. He always greets you with a smile.....His explanation of my problem was told to me so that I could understand exactly what he was talking about. he is very thorough. Thank you Dr.Carson for fixing my shoulder. I feel so much better now and I owe it all to you and your team.....

July 23rd, 2010
There is confidence and then there is cockiness. This doctor is full of himself; He fails to pay attention to his patients, and misses important details. He was rude and arrogant. Maybe we caught him at a bad time?