A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Celo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Celo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Celo
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Celo Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Celo graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Celo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric De Leon Celo MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Celo practice?
- Dr. Eric Celo has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Celo practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians, Los Angeles General Practitioners, and Los Angeles Internists.