A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Celo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Celo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Celo graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Celo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Celo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 10 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans