Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Cha
Dr. Eric Cha, MD, FACS, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Cha is affiliated with St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division, Nyeei and Maimonides Medical Center. Dr. Cha has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Cha has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
Dr. Eric Cha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Donald Roland
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
New York, NY 0 mi23
Dr. Alexa Lessow
Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology
New York, NY 0 mi17
Dr. Renata Weber
Surgery of the Hand, Plastic Surgery
New York, NY 0 mi19