A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Cha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Cha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Cha, FACS, MD, MPH is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cholesterol Management
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cha graduated from George Washington University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cha has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric K Cha FACS, MD, and MPH is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric K. Cha practice?
- Dr. Eric Cha has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Cha practices Plastic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Plastic Surgeons.