A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Challgren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Challgren, Dermatology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Challgren
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Challgren Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Challgren, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dermal Fillers
- Laser Surgery
- Light Therapy (Phototherapy)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Photo Dynamic Therapy (Photopheresis)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Challgren graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Challgren has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Daniel Challgren MD is a male Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, Procedural Dermatology, and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Challgren practice?
- Dr. Eric Challgren has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Challgren practices Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, Procedural Dermatology, and Pediatric Dermatology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Dermatologists and Raleigh Surgeons.