A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Challgren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Challgren, Dermatology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Challgren
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Challgren Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Challgren, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dermal Fillers
- Laser Surgery
- Light Therapy (Phototherapy)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Photo Dynamic Therapy (Photopheresis)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Challgren graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Challgren has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Daniel Challgren MD is a male Dermatologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, Procedural Dermatology, and Pediatric Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Challgren practice?
- Dr. Eric Challgren has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Challgren practices Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, Procedural Dermatology, and Pediatric Dermatology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Dermatologists and Raleigh Surgeons.