A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Challgren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Challgren, Dermatology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Challgren, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dermal Fillers
- Laser Surgery
- Light Therapy (Phototherapy)
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Photo Dynamic Therapy (Photopheresis)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Challgren graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Challgren has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Challgren accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Challgren practice?
Dr. Eric Challgren practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, MOHS-Micrographic Surgery, and Pediatric Dermatology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Dermatologists.