A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Chang-Tung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Chang-Tung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang-Tung
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chang-Tung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Chang-Tung, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Video-Assisted Thoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang-Tung graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chang-Tung has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric G Chang-Tung MD is a male Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric G. Chang-Tung practice?
- Dr. Eric Chang-Tung has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Chang-Tung practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Plano, TX.
See Plano Surgeons.