Dr. Eric Chang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Chang?

May 8th, 2014

Best Doctor

Having to go through cancer treatment (chemo and radiation) and surgery is very traumatic for anyone. Dr. Chang was a vital part of my surgery and subsequent recovery. Body image can be daunting after a mastectomy but the results have been amazing. His professionalism and genuine care for his patients has endeared him to me and my family. I even recommended him to a friend who had to go through what I've been through and she and her family are so impressed with his care.

November 2nd, 2012

Dr Chang has a great bedside manner. He got me in right away and saw that I was taken care of quickly. His staff is very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend him!

April 11th, 2010

Smart Lipo

I really liked Dr. Chang after first meeting him for a consultation. Before making an appointment, I had done a lot of research on Smart Lipo and doctors in the area. I liked Dr. Chang's profile, granduated from Columbia and Stanford, and once I met him I really liked him personally. Both he and his staff took the time to give me a detailed understanding of the procedure and what I should expect - in terms of the results and the procedure itself so I waa not surprised. It is about one month since my procedure and I am happy so far but I understand it could take 6 months or more to see the full affects. I can't wait!

August 27th, 2017