Overall Review

May 8th, 2014
Best Doctor
Having to go through cancer treatment (chemo and radiation) and surgery is very traumatic for anyone. Dr. Chang was a vital part of my surgery and subsequent recovery. Body image can be daunting after a mastectomy but the results have been amazing. His professionalism and genuine care for his patients has endeared him to me and my family. I even recommended him to a friend who had to go through what I've been through and she and her family are so impressed with his care.

November 1st, 2012
Dr Chang has a great bedside manner. He got me in right away and saw that I was taken care of quickly. His staff is very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend him!

April 11th, 2010
Smart Lipo
I really liked Dr. Chang after first meeting him for a consultation. Before making an appointment, I had done a lot of research on Smart Lipo and doctors in the area. I liked Dr. Chang's profile, granduated from Columbia and Stanford, and once I met him I really liked him personally. Both he and his staff took the time to give me a detailed understanding of the procedure and what I should expect - in terms of the results and the procedure itself so I waa not surprised. It is about one month since my procedure and I am happy so far but I understand it could take 6 months or more to see the full affects. I can't wait!