A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Chang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper HospitalU M C
- Cooper Hospital Umc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Chang DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Chang practice?
- Dr. Eric Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Chang practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Obstetricians & Gynecologists.