A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Chassin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Chassin, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chassin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chassin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Chassin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chassin graduated from Rush Presbyterian St. Luke,Chicago,IL.
Dr. Chassin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Philippe Chassin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric P. Chassin practice?
- Dr. Eric Chassin has 7 office locations.
Dr. Eric Chassin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Lombard, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hinsdale, IL and Naperville, IL.
See Lombard Orthopedic Surgeons and Lombard Surgeons.