A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Chassin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Chassin, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Chassin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chassin graduated from Rush Presbyterian St. Luke,Chicago,IL.
Dr. Chassin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Philippe Chassin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric P. Chassin practice?
- Dr. Eric Chassin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Chassin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near Willowbrook, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Lombard, IL and Hinsdale, IL.
See Willowbrook Orthopedic Surgeons and Willowbrook Surgeons.