A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Chavez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Chavez, Psychiatrist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Chavez, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chavez graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Michael Chavez MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Chavez practice?
- Dr. Eric Chavez has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Chavez practices Psychiatry near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Psychiatrists.