A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Chen is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Chen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Chen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Ming Chen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eric M. Chen practice?
- Dr. Eric Chen has 8 office locations.
Dr. Eric Chen practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX and Fontana, CA.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.