A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Chen, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Chen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Willis - Knighton Medical Center
- CHRISTUS Schumpert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric C Chen MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric C. Chen practice?
- Dr. Eric Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Chen practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Longview, TX.
See Longview Pediatricians.