A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Cheng, MD, MS is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Cheng has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Cheng MD and MS is a male Neurologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Cheng practice?
- Dr. Eric Cheng has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Cheng practices Neurology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.