A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Cheung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Cheung is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cheung
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Cheung, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheung graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Cheung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ottumwa Regional Health Center
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric S Cheung MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Cheung practice?
- Dr. Eric Cheung has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Cheung practices Family Medicine near Foley, AL.
See Foley Primary Care Doctors.