A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Cheung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Cheung, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheung graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Cheung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ottumwa Regional Health Center
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cheung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans