A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Cheung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Cheung, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheung graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Cheung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ottumwa Regional Health Center
- South Baldwin Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Sau-Lai Cheung MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Cheung practice?
- Dr. Eric Cheung has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Cheung practices Family Medicine near Ottumwa, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Foley, AL and Gulf Shores, AL.
See Ottumwa Family Physicians.