Urologist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Carl A. Polvinale, Jr. on Aug 13th, 2014

Outstanding Doctor. Diagnosed and treated severe Kidney stonse and then conducted a removal of those same kidney stones. I had complete confidence in his diagnosis and treatment. His post operative responsivewness was excellent. He even contacted me while on his vacation to make sure I was doing well. I would highly recommend Dr, Eric Choe to anyone seeking medical advice and treatment for kidney or baldder stones.

|  Don't go!  |  show details
May 29th, 2013

Dr. Eric Choe and his office staff are the worst you can get. No need to say any further.

Oct 7th, 2012

It was easy to get an appointment, however, I was not happy with visit for following reasons:-Dr.Choe did not spend time to listen my situations and did not have patience to answer my questons. He already walked out of exam room while I was asking him a question.-Front desk staffs were not nice at all. When I had questions about the antibiotic I was prescribed, the staff did not even bother to check with Dr, and said " just follow the order". It turned out the order was wrong.

|  As good as urology is going to be  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2012

You're going to a urologist for a handful of reasons, none of them comfortable. Dr. Choe handled my vasectomy. He explained everything concisely and honestly. He also had a very clean office. Procedure was quick and I was all patched up in a matter of days. I'm not sure what level of bedside manner others were looking for but he was totally fine to me. His front office seemed a little overworked but wait times weren't outrageous anytime I've been there.

|  uncaring  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2012

Refused to give pain medication after having bladder surgery. I had to go to another doctor to obtain pain medication.

|  Would Not Recommend  |  show details
Aug 5th, 2011

Was not a great experience. The staff was rude to begin with and I didn't get into a waiting room until 45 minutes after my appointment time. Then the waiting rooms were paper thin and I could hear the entire doctor/patient conversation in the next room like they were in my waiting room. Listened as the person in the next room was in a lot of pain and the doctor did nothing except say come back and see me in two weeks. Got a bad impression just from that and when the doctor finally came in, he wasn't friendly and right off the bat felt like I had a major problem and was cold about it, like it wasn't a big deal. I found the office staff rude, the doctor uncaring for his patients and like I could hear other conversations, others could have been listening to mine. I would not go back to doctor ever.

Jan 31st, 2011

I find Dr. Choi knowledgeable, caring and he takes the time to listen. I stopped going to Dr. Choi because his front office staff is unprofessional, rude and racist. If you are Korean you have no worries you are treated well and with respect.

May 19th, 2010

Not sure what the other guy has against the doctor. He saw me in the hospital and I have followed up with him twice. I have had no issue getting an appointment and have not had to wait more than 5 minutes for my appointment.

|  He hurts... avoid this Dr. he is not gentle with the genitals.  |  show details
May 3rd, 2010

He laughed at my questions and was very rough during the exam. He didn't tell me what he was going to do before the exam. He just gave a topical numbing agent, then left the room to take a call(i could hear him in the other room). He then rushed in and inserted the optics into my penis without informing me that it would hurt. (boy, did it hurt). His bedside manner needs alot of work. His office had the nerve to try to schedule a follow-up.