A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Christiansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Christiansen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christiansen
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Christiansen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Christiansen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Christiansen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Christiansen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Todd Christiansen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric T. Christiansen practice?
- Dr. Eric Christiansen has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Christiansen practices Family Medicine near Lafayette, CO.
See Lafayette Family Physicians.