A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Christiansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Christiansen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christiansen
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Christiansen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Christiansen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Christiansen graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Christiansen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Todd Christiansen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric T. Christiansen practice?
- Dr. Eric Christiansen has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Christiansen practices Family Medicine near Lafayette, CO.
See Lafayette Primary Care Doctors.