A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Chun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Chun is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chun
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Chun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Chun, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Chun graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Chun has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Chun MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric Chun practice?
- Dr. Eric Chun has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Chun practices Family Medicine near Oxnard, CA.
See Oxnard Family Physicians.