A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Churchill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Churchill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Churchill, MD, MPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Churchill graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Churchill has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Coolidge Churchill MD and MPH is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric C. Churchill practice?
- Dr. Eric Churchill has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Churchill practices Family Medicine near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Primary Care Doctors.