A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Churchill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Churchill is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Churchill, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Churchill graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Churchill has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baystate Mary Lane Hospital
- Baystate Medical Center
- Baystate Franklin Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Churchill accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 5 plans
- Health New England - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric C. Churchill practice?
Dr. Eric Churchill practices Family Medicine near Springfield, MA.
See Springfield Family Physicians.