A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Ciliberti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Ciliberti, Ophthalmologist, Neurologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ciliberti
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ciliberti Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciliberti graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Ferdinand Ciliberti MD and MS is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eric F. Ciliberti practice?
- Dr. Eric Ciliberti has 1 office location.
- Dr. Eric Ciliberti practices Ophthalmology near Hallandale Beach, FL.