Dr. Eric Ciliberti MD, MS Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Hallandale Beach, FL

• Good
  • Bad

May 22nd, 2012
He was very thorough, gracious, and handsome, but needed to smile more

May 9th, 2011
Despite having to wait a while to see him, this doctor had good bedside manner and never seemed rushed. His examination was quite thorough.

January 19th, 2011
Dr. Ciliberti prescribed prisms glasses for me. Since then I have not had any double vision. He was courteous, kind and I felt very comfortable in his presence. I would highly recommend him.

November 24th, 2010
I was pleasantly surprised how Dr. Ciliberti promptly returned the messages I left with his office on more than one occasion. He even OK'ed my calling him on his cell phone if my symptoms worsened. I really felt confident of his care.

September 20th, 2010
Charming
Dr. Ciliberti spent 45 minutes with me; more than any doctor has ever done before. His examination was quite thorough. I was very pleased.

July 13th, 2010
I was referred to Dr. Ciliberti by my ophthamologist because I had lost most of my vision. Under his great care, my vision returned almost 100%. great doctor and very well trained.

July 13th, 2010
Very pleased
I was very pleased with my appointment with Dr. Ciliberti. He seemed very concerned about my condition and spent every minute of my half hour examination focused on coming up with a diagnosis and plan. He and his staff were very pleasant and my wait was minimal.

July 9th, 2010
Very caring
Dr. Ciliberti spent more than a half hour with me in the exam room, when other doctors would have spent 5 minutes. He was not only thorough, but very intelligent. He accurately diagnosed my problem; I highly recommend him.

June 26th, 2010
Dr. Ciliberti was able to correct my double vision when no other doctor before him was able to do so. He takes his time examining patients with excellent results.

June 17th, 2010
Dr. Ciliberti has absolutely no bedside manner. He is often rude and arrogant. I see him at the Hallandale office, where he only works one day a week. Although his first appointment is at 9am, he often strolls into the office anywhere between 10 and 11, leaving you to sit and wait. That being said, he is extremely intelligent. Despite his shortcomings, I believe him to be a good doctor. He has successfully treated my eye problems for over 4 years.

April 19th, 2010
Exceptional
Dr. Ciliberti was the only physician who took the time to examine me completely, and then to fully explain my diagnosis. He is the most caring doctor I have ever encountered and I highly recommend his services.

February 25th, 2010
This doctor is arrogant. He does not listen. He has written totally inaccurate information in my patient record. This doctor did not discuss relevant information. He also made untrue and unnecessary remarks about me in my patient record. Then he told me one thing and wrote in the record something different.
Doctor's Response

This patient was upset because I made the written opinion that it was in her best interest and of others on the road, that she should not drive. She has very poor vision in one eye and barely legal vision in the other.