Eric L Clark MD Patient Reviews

4.8

October 30th, 2012
The one doctor with the biggest heart...
Dr. Clark is an extremely caring person whom i can trust with my life. He really listens to all my concerns and always make sure I comletely understand without being in a rush for his next appt. I wish him the best for all he has done for me and my entire family. He's one dedicated Family doctor.

July 11th, 2012
Dr. in cowboy boots
Dr. Clark is a very caring,compassionate,willing to listen to your medical issues. He listens then tells you what is best to get your medical conditon under control. Dr. Clark even makes house calls if you are to ill to get to his office. I had many medical issue's that I thought I would have to deal with the rest of my life. Not the case, as Dr. Clark has cured 2 of my illnesses, and is excellent for a Diabetic Dr also. My levels are the best in years!

April 24th, 2011
PHENOMENAL doctor!
Dr. Eric Clark of Imlay City, MI, is an incredible, phenomenal doctor. He is kind, loving, courteous, attentive, knowledgeable, and very supportive of natural choices. I have never felt judged, I have always felt supported, and he has always gone out of his way to help me in any way he can. We now drive from Saginaw down to Imlay City because there is no one like him. We've been going to him for nearly 6 years and we'll never change! You won't regret Dr. Clark! I only wish he could clone himself because he's so popular. But the best part? He's such a family guy that he keeps his work hours reasonable so he can be there for his kids. How can you beat that?!?!

July 23rd, 2010
Great Doctor
Love the way he takes the time to talk to you and listen to you. I prefer not to take medication and he is always open to discussing and researching natural remedies. Extremely nice and easy to talk to - staff is friendly and curteous

October 19th, 2008
Caring and compassionate
I have never met a doctor so caring and compassionate as Dr Clark. He explains so completely.