Orthopaedic Surgeon, Sports Medicine Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  DR CLARKE IS...AWESOME!! KNOWLEDGEABLE!!! BRILLIANT!!!  |  show details
by TAMMY M! on Jun 6th, 2013

Dr. Clarke performed a rotator cuff surgery on my right shoulder in 2006. That surgery went extremely well & I have had no other problems with it. In 2009, he treated my then 17 year old daughter’s ankle after an injury in her high school’s gym. Today, she is a senior in college, an athlete & an avid runner so her surgery was a success as well. It’s June, 2013 & after a recent emergency room visit, I have been diagnosed with an ankle and knee injury & referred to an orthopedic doctor. I was given another name but I immediately told my primary care physician that I will see no one other than Dr. Clarke because I am familiar with him & because I have the utmost confidence in his treatment. I’d lost contact with Dr. Clarke since my daughter’s treatment but I found him online today & I will be calling him TODAY to schedule an appointment. He is awesome!

|  Great doctor!  |  show details
by Scott & Margaret Smith on Feb 6th, 2013

We have great appreciation and respect for Dr. Eric Clarke. We very much appreciate his expertise. His is well read and keeps current. After careful assessment of different shoulder problems, he has recommended physical therapy, which took care of the problems. We recommend him highly. He is our first choice for orthopedic issues.

|  show details
Oct 7th, 2011

Dr Clarke has a wonderful bedside manner. He performed ORIF on my right ankle during a particularly difficult time in my life as I had just lost my mother very suddenly and unexpectedly. Before surgery, he prayed with me after I initiated the conversation that many people were praying for God to guide him during the surgery. I was very calm and less anxious after that. He is not only a skilled surgeon but a compassionate one and I would recommend him to anyone.

|  the best orthopaedic surgeon in Chattanooga  |  show details
Jun 17th, 2011

My daughter tore her ACL in a basketball game. we had surgery through another surgeon in chattanooga. after six months of rehab my daughter re-tore her ACL 7 seconds into her first game. she then went to Dr. Clarke after he was recommended by a friend. performed a different type of surgery and my daughter played her senior season with no problems whatsoever. In fact she says that her knee that was operated on feels stronger than the other knee. Dr. Clarke is shows a strong interest in his patients and is an extremly skilled surgeon. Barry Watson

|  Patient and father of patients  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2011

Our daughter had knee surgery and Dr. Clarke made several visits to our house following the surgery just to check up on her. She has since called him about other issues when she has been out of town and not near a doctor. He has always made himself available to her as well as our other daughter who also plays sports. I have been to see him as well (we are all into various sports). He loves getting people back out there and will do whatever it takes to help but is also sensitive to people's finances. We had to go to another orthopedic doctor in town once when Dr. Clarke was out of town and came to realize how spoiled we were. We feel very fortunate to have the expertise of someone who has worked on professional athletes so available to us. I strongly encourage anyone to go to him first and feel strongly that you will not be disappointed.

|  Dr.Clarke  |  show details
Jun 2nd, 2011

Dr.Clark i wanted to thank you so much for saving my thumb,Ive never had a doctor that seemed to care about his patients as much as you do your the best.Id recommend you to anybody that needs a surgeon.Thanks so much Joe Matherson