2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
SHAMEFUL!!!! show details SHAMEFUL!!!!
Jul 20th, 2016

HORRIBLE so-called doctor!!!!! Worst experience EVER!!! Overheard staff talking about patients multiple times! Will not let you talk- actually YELLS over you, threatening to stop treatment of you "cold turkey" if you don't do, i.,e go inpatient , what he demands, whether you can afford it or not. NO COMPASSION whatsoever. Should have known it would be bad experience when firsts appointment wait was over 3 hours just to be seen for about a total of about 10 minutes. Do what you want, just don't say you were not warned. Even talking to patients in waiting room- they all are in fear of him, but they need their suboxone. Just the worst experience EVER!!!!!!!!!

by Sherri K. on May 10th, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Coffman for over three years now... He is a very caring and knowledgeable Doctor!! As is everyone from the receptionist to the nurses and practitioners... They have been very kind and listen to what's going on with my health. He has helped me immensely in my struggle with my addictions... And I am forever grateful. If you really want help... Then he is the doctor who will help you to achieve your goals!

Make Friends with the Staff show details Make Friends with the Staff
by PIA on Mar 21st, 2016

Dr. Coffman is an arrogant SOB, but I've learned to live with that because the staff is so good. As long as I see one of the PAs or NPs, I'm satisfied with my care. I avoid seeing the doctor as much as possible. I'm interested that others seem to be given some options; I am there for chronic pain and I've only been offered suboxone.

A Horrible Experience show details A Horrible Experience
Mar 17th, 2016

I wish I had read the reviews for this office before wasting my time. Waited three hours to be seen and then spent a total of ten minutes with the Dr. The front desk staff were rude (bad-mouthing the patients) and the nurse had no clue which patient she was dealing with. Dr. Coffman's attitude was extremely off-putting, had no interest in listening a nd was answering his own questions. The nurse confused me with another patient because she was "looking at the wrong chart." Do everything possible to avoid this office. They have no interest in helping anyone.

Ridiculous show details Ridiculous
by Sandy on Sep 26th, 2015

Hated the most ? - staff, wait time - didn't give me a chance to talk much. Made assumptions, was selective about which medications to write me. Staff insisted payment in cash - they "claimed" my insurance wouldn't pay - but they did - they reimbursed me partially.

Aug 21st, 2015

One and a half hour wait - demanded payment in cash, and was not good with informing me of anything. Days he did not show up - staff did not inform me. They show up when they want - disregard appointment times or hours. He was prompt with returning emergency pages - but was extremely reluctant to give refills - wants you to schedule another visit.

Horrible Doctor!!! Do not trust this man!!! show details Horrible Doctor!!! Do not trust this man!!!
by Kelly K. on Feb 27th, 2015

My family had a terrible experience with this doctor, and his ego speaks for himself. He was very difficult to work with, rude and thinks he knows everything and will fight you until you succumb to him...which I did not! Do not go to this doctor...he is more interested in your money and being right! We were in contact with another doctor after our horrible experience with him and they actually cared and provided the right guidance. Dr. Coffman should be ashamed of himself as a professional doctor.

mr show details mr
by john e spence jr on Feb 12th, 2015

The office is very busy as they handle a vast amount of addictive type patients.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
Apr 7th, 2014

Great doctor. My experience was wonderful. I did have to wait since I did not have an appointment but worth the wait. I feel working with Dr. Coffman will save my life,

Dr. Coffman review show details Dr. Coffman review
by John Skeeps on Oct 8th, 2013

I went in to see dr Coffman last week and was struggling. He was not willing to help me out. I felt angry and the meeting was over. I saw him for about one minute. When I asked "so you can't help me out?" And he said no, we both left. As I was leaving I asked if I still had to pay for the session that lasted about one minute. To my surprise he said "yes if your taking my time"