2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Ridiculous show details Ridiculous
by Sandy on Sep 26th, 2015

Hated the most ? - staff, wait time - didn't give me a chance to talk much. Made assumptions, was selective about which medications to write me. Staff insisted payment in cash - they "claimed" my insurance wouldn't pay - but they did - they reimbursed me partially.

Aug 21st, 2015

One and a half hour wait - demanded payment in cash, and was not good with informing me of anything. Days he did not show up - staff did not inform me. They show up when they want - disregard appointment times or hours. He was prompt with returning emergency pages - but was extremely reluctant to give refills - wants you to schedule another visit.

Horrible Doctor!!! Do not trust this man!!! show details Horrible Doctor!!! Do not trust this man!!!
by Kelly K. on Feb 27th, 2015

My family had a terrible experience with this doctor, and his ego speaks for himself. He was very difficult to work with, rude and thinks he knows everything and will fight you until you succumb to him...which I did not! Do not go to this doctor...he is more interested in your money and being right! We were in contact with another doctor after our horrible experience with him and they actually cared and provided the right guidance. Dr. Coffman should be ashamed of himself as a professional doctor.

mr show details mr
by john e spence jr on Feb 12th, 2015

The office is very busy as they handle a vast amount of addictive type patients.

Great Experience show details Great Experience
Apr 7th, 2014

Great doctor. My experience was wonderful. I did have to wait since I did not have an appointment but worth the wait. I feel working with Dr. Coffman will save my life,

Dr. Coffman review show details Dr. Coffman review
by John Skeeps on Oct 8th, 2013

I went in to see dr Coffman last week and was struggling. He was not willing to help me out. I felt angry and the meeting was over. I saw him for about one minute. When I asked "so you can't help me out?" And he said no, we both left. As I was leaving I asked if I still had to pay for the session that lasted about one minute. To my surprise he said "yes if your taking my time"