A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Cohen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Cohen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohen
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cohen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Cohen, FACC, FSCAI, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Angiography
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Limb Salvage
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohen graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Cohen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chilton Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric David Cohen FACC, FSCAI, and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Cohen practice?
- Dr. Eric Cohen has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Cohen practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Flagstaff, AZ.
See Flagstaff Internists and Flagstaff Cardiologists.