A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Coligado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Coligado, Physiatrist, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Coligado, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Neck Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Coligado graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Coligado has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- North Hills Hospital
- Baylor Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric J Coligado MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric J. Coligado practice?
- Dr. Eric Coligado has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Coligado practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Euless, TX.
See Euless Physiatrists and Euless Pain Management Doctors.