Physiatrist, Pain Medicine
350 Westpark Way
Ste 121
Euless, TX 76040
817-318-1414
Locations and availability (1)

|  Fixed my work injury, I'm thrilled.  |  show details
by Sven on Apr 4th, 2013

Dr. Coligado saw me after an injury to my back at work. My work comp insurance sent me to the "company doctor", but I wanted (and legally can have) my own doctor's opinion, so I went to Dr. Coligado. He is highly trained at Northwestern U in Chicago, and I'm from Chicago originally and know that to be the absolute top medical facility. Anyhow, Dr. Coligado supervised my rehabilitation and recovery from my injury. I feel great! The doctor communicated with my employer, both in writing and by phone, so that they were informed of my work status--I was off work for over a month. This is crucial in a work injury case. I truly appreciate his kindness and thoroughness in my case. If anyone ever asks me who to see for sports and work injuries, or a car accident, I'm telling them all about this doctor, Dr. Coligado A

|  My arm no longer hurts  |  show details
Sep 21st, 2011

I love tennis. My elbow doesn't. Dr. C helped me with my tennis elbow. I'm back on the courts. Elbow better. Too bad Im still losing. Oh well. Thanks, Dr. Coligado.

|  Impressed by acupuncture  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2011

Was skeptical at first, but acupuncture for my tennis elbow was beneficial. Thanks Dr. C !

|  Highly recommend  |  show details
Dec 30th, 2010

Displayed excellent bedside manner. Quickly diagnosed the problem and his recommended treatment got me back to feeling good. What else can I say? Thanks, Dr. Coligado!

Oct 14th, 2010

I work for an airline and ruptured two discs in my back. This doctor saw me on several occasions and did NOTHING for me. He is very unprofessional and rude. I do not recommend him to anybody. I have posted a sign at work for injured workers to stay clear of him. Unethical comes to mind!

Doctor's Response

I pride myself in attempting to diagnose my patients in a medically appropriate manner. I review the results of work up with my patients, and I attempt to treat the patient in a conservative manner. I review non-operative treatment options that are supported by the medical literature/evidence based medicine. I attempt to spend time to educate the patient and my attempt to limit disability due to deconditioning. If surgical intervention is requested by the patient or if it is medically indicated, surgical referrals are made. I am frequently the second doctor to see the patient as I am a specialist. Primary care physicians ask me to manage complex or difficult cases. Frequently I am asked by surgeons to manage their patients who don't require surgery. I am open to offering patients referrals for 3rd and even 4th opinions by reputable physicians. If I make a referral, I only refer to doctors that I would trust with my friends and family. I take care of patients with work related injuries as well as athletic injuries. I am a contracted provider for some workers compensation healthcare networks, and I am a preferred provider for some companies. The workers compensation process sometimes places the involved parties in adversarial positions which can be uncomfortable. As this is the case, the patient may not feel that I am looking out for their benefit. If a patient has a work related injury, and if he disagrees with my recommendations or treatment plan, the patient is informed of their entitlements. Mechanisms of dispute or mechanisms for requesting for another treating physician are also reviewed. I try to understand why a patient may disagree with my treatment plan, and I try to discuss and understand why the patient may be unhappy. I feel bad that this anonymous patient had a bad experience. I hope that she or he is feeling better or is healed. I welcome my patients to express themselves if they are unhappy. Hopefully they will communicate face to face instead of using this forum in a potentially libelous manner.

|  great doc and office staff  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2010

Office staff is very efficient and professional. Doctor offered second opinion, and saved me from having surgery. I highly recommend!

Mar 31st, 2010

The office staff worked me in quickly for a diagnostic test. Dr. Coligado spent time explaining the procedure and answered all my concerns. I felt well taken care of, and I highly recommend him.

|  The longest wait  |  show details
by The one who walked out of the room after an hour and a half!!! on Mar 10th, 2010

first off i was referred to this doctor by my primary physician due to a bike accident. He was extremely rude (terrible bed side manner). I believe the office was having a lunch party and he kept leaving the room. i asked him repeatedly about what "what our course of action would be in terms of rehab and we kept getting interupted by the staff. eventually i had to leave due to my schedule. I would never return to see this doctor again, or even refer him to someone i didnt even like.

Doctor's Response

While I don't recall this encounter, I am sorry that this patient had a bad experience. All feedback, bad or good, is welcome. This is one of the ways one can improve.

Oct 28th, 2009

Nice pleasant staff. Takes time to communicate. Diagnosis accurate and treatment beneficial...highly recommend.