Dr. Eric Coligado Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Coligado?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Not the best doctor I've seen but not the worst either.

Posted on January 21st, 2017

Although, I do feel Dr. Caligado needs to improve his bedside manner, he did make an effort to help me. There were times when I was with him that I felt I had done something wrong. He can be abrupt but I try get along with everyone. Saw him about 5 times and after each visit he made an effort to be personable but something was missing. I can't nail it down but I wouldn't say he was rude.

Not the best doctor I've seen but not the worst either.

Posted on January 21st, 2017

Feeling better

Posted on December 9th, 2015

My arm no longer hurts

Posted on September 21st, 2011

I love tennis. My elbow doesn't. Dr. C helped me with my tennis elbow. I'm back on the courts. Elbow better. Too bad Im still losing. Oh well. Thanks, Dr. Coligado.

Impressed by acupuncture

Posted on March 9th, 2011

Was skeptical at first, but acupuncture for my tennis elbow was beneficial. Thanks Dr. C !

Highly recommend

Posted on December 30th, 2010

Displayed excellent bedside manner. Quickly diagnosed the problem and his recommended treatment got me back to feeling good. What else can I say? Thanks, Dr. Coligado!

Posted on October 14th, 2010

I work for an airline and ruptured two discs in my back. This doctor saw me on several occasions and did NOTHING for me. He is very unprofessional and rude. I do not recommend him to anybody. I have posted a sign at work for injured workers to stay clear of him. Unethical comes to mind!

Doctor's Response

I pride myself in attempting to diagnose my patients in a medically appropriate manner. I review the results of work up with my patients, and I attempt to treat the patient in a conservative manner. I review non-operative treatment options that are supported by the medical literature/evidence based medicine. I attempt to spend time to educate the patient and my attempt to limit disability due to deconditioning. If surgical intervention is requested by the patient or if it is medically indicated, surgical referrals are made. I am frequently the second doctor to see the patient as I am a specialist. Primary care physicians ask me to manage complex or difficult cases. Frequently I am asked by surgeons to manage their patients who don't require surgery. I am open to offering patients referrals for 3rd and even 4th opinions by reputable physicians. If I make a referral, I only refer to doctors that I would trust with my friends and family. I take care of patients with work related injuries as well as athletic injuries. I am a contracted provider for some workers compensation healthcare networks, and I am a preferred provider for some companies. The workers compensation process sometimes places the involved parties in adversarial positions which can be uncomfortable. As this is the case, the patient may not feel that I am looking out for their benefit. If a patient has a work related injury, and if he disagrees with my recommendations or treatment plan, the patient is informed of their entitlements. Mechanisms of dispute or mechanisms for requesting for another treating physician are also reviewed. I try to understand why a patient may disagree with my treatment plan, and I try to discuss and understand why the patient may be unhappy. I feel bad that this anonymous patient had a bad experience. I hope that she or he is feeling better or is healed. I welcome my patients to express themselves if they are unhappy. Hopefully they will communicate face to face instead of using this forum in a potentially libelous manner.

great doc and office staff

Posted on September 30th, 2010

Office staff is very efficient and professional. Doctor offered second opinion, and saved me from having surgery. I highly recommend!

Posted on March 31st, 2010

The office staff worked me in quickly for a diagnostic test. Dr. Coligado spent time explaining the procedure and answered all my concerns. I felt well taken care of, and I highly recommend him.

The longest wait

Posted on March 10th, 2010

first off i was referred to this doctor by my primary physician due to a bike accident. He was extremely rude (terrible bed side manner). I believe the office was having a lunch party and he kept leaving the room. i asked him repeatedly about what "what our course of action would be in terms of rehab and we kept getting interupted by the staff. eventually i had to leave due to my schedule. I would never return to see this doctor again, or even refer him to someone i didnt even like.

Doctor's Response

While I don't recall this encounter, I am sorry that this patient had a bad experience. All feedback, bad or good, is welcome. This is one of the ways one can improve.

Posted on October 28th, 2009

Nice pleasant staff. Takes time to communicate. Diagnosis accurate and treatment beneficial...highly recommend.

Posted on April 29th, 2017