A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Colton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Colton, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Colton, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- I enjoy all aspects of obstetrics and have a special interest in minimal invasive gynecologic surgery
- Performing the Essure tubal sterilization
- Vaginal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Colton graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Colton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
- Progress West Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Scott Colton MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Colton practice?
- Dr. Eric Colton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Colton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Obstetricians & Gynecologists.