Love This Guy show details Love This Guy
by Jaclyn W on Apr 2nd, 2015

Dr. Colton is the perfect OBGYN for me. My OBGYN in Atlanta was sooo good, I was really worried that I was going to have trouble finding another GYN that I liked. I did a ton of research and thought I found the perfect Doctor. When I called he was so booked that they referred me to Dr. Colton. Begrudgingly I said yes. Werry but optimistic, I came in for my first visit. Let me just say, I was so impressed, comfortable, and happy I just knew God intervened and set me up with this excellent doctor. I would recommend Dr. Colton to all my girlfriends. It is so important to have an GYN that makes you comfortable enough to just open up and talk too. I am so pleased with him... BTW, I read the other reviews, the only thing I really got out of them is that he is a great doctor and from the negative ones I read between the lines and see that he is a great doctor with morels and a schedule.

Long time patient show details Long time patient
Aug 14th, 2012

Dr. Colton is awesome. He has been my doctor for about 16 years. He delivered both of my children. When I go to see him it is like going to see a family member. He always makes you feel at ease and it so easy going. I will always consider him a really great friend and a true professional. He has seen me through issues that frightened me but when I spoke to him, I felt totally comforted and at ease. These days it is very difficult to find a doctor who doesn't look at you as if you are just another face in the crowd. He really cares. It is hard for a shy person to go to the GYN anyway but with Dr Colton, NO problem.

a very kind and knowledgable doctor show details a very kind and knowledgable doctor
Dec 26th, 2011

when i saw him for my pelvic pain, he knew right away what the problem was. his diagnosis of endometriosis and the subsequent treatment has helped me a lot. i would recommend him to anyone

CARING? show details CARING?
by ~*HEATHER*~ on May 6th, 2011

overall experiences...HAPPY.what I dislike about MY physician IS COMMUNICATION. DUNNO whether I would recommend, DONT KNOW HIM WELL ENOUGHTHIS IS MY opinion

Jan 22nd, 2011

Dr. Colton was my doctor for several years until I moved to another city. My mom, sister, and grandmother all go to him and have always been happy. He did surgery on my Mom with no problems and was caring and professional. My sister is in her third trimester of her first pregnancy and she has been very happy with him.

Can't Find Good Docs anymore.... show details Can't Find Good Docs anymore....
Jan 4th, 2010

Well, after I had a terrible experience with my last OB because of an ectopic I had that burst and he did not catch it, I wanted to find someone who really cared and listened to me when I had ANY iisues, since to me, all issues were bad at this point. When you know there is something wrong with your body and you have someone telling you time and time again that it is perfectly normal and you know it is not, well that's not a very good or caring doctor. Dr. Colton is kinda that way. You tell him that you have an issue with terrible hip and pelvic pain and can hardly breathe and he said that it was nothing to worry about, well that's just plain crap. I have been pregnant 2 other times and know that it is not normal when you can hardly walk at 24 weeks from supposed "pressure" of the baby. Well, the baby isn't near heavy enough at that point to be causing such issues. He spends very little time with you in the office and it is almost a waste of gas to drive out there for him to tell me that I am another 2 weeks pregnant!! DUH!! I can count.... PLUS, I won't even recieve my last ultrasound until like the 38 or 39 week which is crazy because I could give birth by then!! They have an utrasound machine in the very room you are in and can't take the 2 minutes out of their day to do one. It's rediculous. Im almost scared to let him actually deliver my child, I had many thoughts of switching but at this late stage (35 weeks) it would be pointless. Pray for me!!

Nov 10th, 2009

Dr. Colton has been my doctor since Dr. Taute retired. He is the best doctor I have ever been too. I have referred many friends who feel the same as I do. Dr. Colton has performed a few medical procedures on me and personally calls me with my results and always takes my calls if I have questions. He is great.

by Jeanne on Aug 6th, 2009

I have been seeing Dr. Colton since the mid 1990s. He was my first male OBGYN. He has always been nothing but courteous, professional, and caring. I have referred him to many friends and family. I would highly recommend him!

Feb 16th, 2009

Delivered my first and only child. Had a very condescending attitude. Fairly sarcastic, as well. Was in delivery room for the least amount of time as possible. Seemed quite disinterested. Fortunately, all went well. Switched OBs after him.

Doctor's Response

I am very sorry to hear this and would welcome any form of conversation and I am truly sorry the experience did not meet your expectations and I wish you the best.