A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Cook has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs Inc Sc
- St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam
- Franciscan St. Margaret Health - Dyer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric T Cook DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric T. Cook practice?
- Dr. Eric Cook has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Cook practices Emergency Medicine near Hammond, IN.
See Hammond Emergency Physicians.