Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric Cook
Dr. Eric Cook, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Hammond, IN. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Cook is affiliated with Franciscan St Margaret Health North Campus, Franciscan St Margaret Health Dyer and Franciscan St. Margaret Health - Dyer. He speaks English.
Dr. Eric Cook has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Eric Cook is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hammond, IN.
Dr. Irene Oneill
Diagnostic Radiology, Emergency Medicine
Hammond, IN 0.01 mi33
Dr. Sean Chrystal
Emergency Medicine, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Hammond, IN 0.01 mi13
Dr. Shahid Hussain
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Hammond, IN 0.01 mi39