A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Coronato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Coronato is Average.
Education & Awards
Dr. Coronato graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Coronato has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Coronato DO is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eric Coronato practice?
- Dr. Eric Coronato has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Coronato practices Urology near Port Charlotte, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Punta Gorda, FL and Sarasota, FL.
See Port Charlotte Urologists.