A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Cote:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Cote is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Cote, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cote graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cote has 21 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Paul Cote MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Eric P. Cote practice?
- Dr. Eric Cote has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Cote practices Urology near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Mechanicsville, VA and Prince George, VA.
See Richmond Urologists.