A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Coulter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Coulter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coulter
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Coulter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Coulter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Coulter graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Coulter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric W Coulter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eric W. Coulter practice?
- Dr. Eric Coulter has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Coulter practices Ophthalmology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Ophthalmologists.