A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Coulter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Coulter is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Coulter, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Coulter graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Coulter has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric William Coulter MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Eric W. Coulter practice?
- Dr. Eric Coulter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Coulter practices Ophthalmology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Ophthalmologists.