A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Crowder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Crowder, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crowder graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Crowder has 26 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Alexander Crowder MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Eric A. Crowder practice?
- Dr. Eric Crowder has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Crowder practices Diagnostic Radiology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Gresham, OR and Detroit, MI.
See Austin Radiologists.