A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Cruzen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Cruzen, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruzen graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cruzen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Scott Cruzen MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric S. Cruzen practice?
- Dr. Eric Cruzen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Cruzen practices Emergency Medicine near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Bay Shore, NY.
See Durham Emergency Physicians.