A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Cunningham is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Cunningham, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Esophageal Diseases
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Cunningham has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center East
- Jackson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Cunningham DO is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eric Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Eric Cunningham has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eric Cunningham practices Internal Medicine near Montgomery, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Tuscaloosa, AL and Wetumpka, AL.
See Montgomery Internists.