A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Becker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Becker
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Becker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Becker, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Becker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric David Becker MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Becker practice?
- Dr. Eric Becker has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Becker practices Psychiatry near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Psychiatrists.