A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Bernstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Bernstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bernstein has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Daniel Bernstein MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Eric Bernstein has 6 office locations.
Dr. Eric Bernstein practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Los Alamos, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Espanola, NM and Las Vegas, NM.
See Los Alamos Internists and Los Alamos Oncologists.