A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Edwards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Edwards, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Edwards has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Staten Island University Hospital North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric David Edwards MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Eric Edwards has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Edwards practices Surgery near Langhorne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY.
See Langhorne Surgeons.