A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Feldman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Feldman, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Feldman has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feldman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Feldman practice?
Dr. Eric Feldman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Long Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Alamitos, CA and Fountain Valley, CA.
See Long Beach Physiatrists.