Dr. Eric Feldman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Eric Feldman?

February 1st, 2011

It was a long wait to see the doctor. Staff said I was next but no one checked to see afterwards. Once he came in, the doctor spent a good amount of time in me, so his bedside manner was great. But then he recommended pain management without follow up. Instead he passed me off to another doctor whose staff was hard to reach, cold and uncaring. Therapy was also recommended but again without follow through.

September 16th, 2009

I was extremely pleased with the treatment I received from Dr. Feldman, as well as everyone on staff at his office. Dr. Feldman explained everything about my condition, and made certain that I understood his explanation. I did not feel rushed. I had an X-ray & a M.R.I. done at his office and the technicians were excellent as well. I needed to get paperwork completed for a handicapped license plate just as the staff was leaving for lunch. The lady in charge was extremely nice and stayed and completed my paperwork before leaving for lunch. I truly felt cared for at this facility and would recommend Dr. Feldman to all.

April 27th, 2017