A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Graham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Graham, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Graham graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Graham has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Muskogee Regional Medical Center
- St Marys Regional Medical Center
- Solara Hospital Muskogee
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Duffey Graham MD is a male Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Graham practice?
- Dr. Eric Graham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eric Graham practices Surgery near Muskogee, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Russellville, AR.
See Muskogee Surgeons.