A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Moore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Moore, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Surgery Mammaplasty
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moore has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Davidson Moore MD is a male Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Moore practice?
- Dr. Eric Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Moore practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.