A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Peterson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Peterson, MD, MPH is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 27 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Stenosis
- Critical Care
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Failure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 9 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric David Peterson MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Eric Peterson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Peterson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Durham, NC.
See Durham Cardiologists.