A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Peterson is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Peterson, MD, MPH is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Restenosis
- Coronary Stenosis
- Critical Care
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 9 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric David Peterson MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Peterson practice?
- Dr. Eric Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. Eric Peterson practices Cardiovascular Disease near Durham, NC.
See Durham Cardiologists.