A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eric Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eric Rubin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eric Rubin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from New York University.
Dr. Rubin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eric Daniel Rubin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Eric D. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Eric Rubin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eric Rubin practices Pediatrics near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Pediatricians.